1. When you’re faced with an awkward situation, fight that natural instinct to look down at your phone.
2. Stop comparing your college degree, college debt, or salary to those of your peers. Their gauge of success is very different from yours.
3. Whenever you begin to gripe about work, just remember, this is what grown ups do, and more importantly, this is how grown ups keep learning.
4. Instead of rushing through things just to label them as finished, really take your time with them. Make sure it’s a job well done.
5. When you wake up in the morning, take a few minutes for yourself before you check Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and any other social media. It will still be there. It can wait.
6. Rather than being afraid that you’re missing something in your own life, try to be genuinely happy when the people you know share…
View original post 207 more words